Enable Crosshair in Kingdom Come: Deliverance – We have written numerous guides on Kingdom Come: Deliverance already on our website. While playing the game you might notice that using the crossbow in the game is kinda difficult, adding a crosshair for it makes it easy to use. Let’s fine out how that can be done.
Enable Crosshair in Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Adding the crosshair to the game is pretty easy, all you need is to enable the console. Follow the steps given belo
- Press the tilde button on your keyboard to bring up the console
- Type “wh_pl_showfirecursor 1” and press Enter
- This will bring up a crosshair for all Bows
If you want to disable the crosshair, just type “wh_pl_showfirecursor 0” and it will be done.
If you have any other questions related to the game, you can ask us using the comment section below.
More Kingdom Come Deliverance Guides:
- Kingdom Come Console Commands
- Kingdom Come Error Fixes Guide
- How To Fix Lag in Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Thank you for reading.