How to Drain Flea Power for Desktop and Laptop – The power that remains into the motherboard of the computer even after you switch off your laptop is called as Flea power. It remains after removing the battery also. This power can make the fan of your laptop spin or computer to stay turned on for about 10 seconds.
If you drain this power, all the static charge from your computer device will be gone. To do this, you have to perform a power drain technique.
How to Drain Flea Power for Desktop and Laptop
It is when the system is not working fine and doing some unusual acts. If you drain the flea power on your system, it can resolve many PC issues including USB ports not detecting the device, sound not working, blue screen message and not booting up of the laptop.
Flea Power doesn’t allow your laptop to turn on and show a blank screen while turning on the laptop. Follow these below quick steps to drain all the power from the laptop.
- Remove the battery and also detach it from the AC Adapter.
- Now, press and hold the power key for at least 20 seconds and then release it.
- Next, you have to put the battery back into its place and then connect the AC Adapter.
- Now, power on your system.
If you are using a laptop of another brand then also the procedure of draining the battery is same. It is not a common issue in on laptops unless your work is servicing servers and troubleshooting hardware issues. So, whenever you got this trouble again remember to apply this method to troubleshoot the problem.
- Power off the Desktop and detach all the cables from the back of it.
- Press and hold the power button for about more than 15 seconds and then release it. It will drain the static electricity from the desktop.
- Now, reconnect all the cables back to their place and turn on the computer.
This is all you need to do to drain flea power on your system. If you have any doubt or questions related to this, feel free to comment in the below box.
Last Updated on July 11, 2020 by FPSBolt Editors