Last Updated on July 11, 2020 by FPSBolt Editors
Maliwan Takedown update has finally dropped, there are a lot of new things to check out. Maliwan Takedown is a raid style mission that requires players to fight their way through the whole enemy area and reach eliminate bosses. The last boss is not an easy one though, Gearbox did mention that this is the most difficult piece of content that they’ve made for Borderlands 3 yet.
Starting the mission is not exactly explained when a player opens up their game. In this article, we will find out how to start the Maliwan takedown mission.
How To Start Maliwan Takedown
Follow the steps
- Head to the Sanctuary (keep in mind that the fast travel thing is broken at the moment)
- Go back to the ship’s Mayhem Switch area
- Now, go down below the stairs located right next to the Mayhem area
- There will be a green portal thing as shown in the picture below
- Head to the portal and accept the mission.
One more thing to add is, that Maliwan Takedown will be a permanent addition to the game.
That’s all for the Maliwan Takedown starting guide. There were a lot of changes to the overall gameplay as well, some things got nerfed, some got buffed.
Are you excited?